Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Holy Father


Today the Holy Father celebrated his 81st birthday here in America as President Bush honored the pope with a welcome ceremony and birthday celebration. As I listened to both men speak this day, I was struck by both messages and their similarities. I was extremely proud of what the President said about the Holy Father and his message for America. The president was very respectful, extremely kind and thoughtful in his praise for the pope. I was very proud of the message from the Holy Father, as well. I agreed wholeheartedly with both speeches, one hundred percent. For those who found fault with these words today, sorry, I do not share your sentiment. No, this was a great day, today. Happy Birthday Holy Father. God bless you, and God bless America.





Vivat Jesus!

No comments: