Thursday, October 14, 2004

The third presidential debate verdict.

When it comes to commentary about the last presidential debate, the following comments from protein wisdom are by far the best.

John Kerry: 'Whatever you need, it's yours. Need a job? You got it. Need a higher living wage? Done. Need cheap, universal healthcare? I'm your man. Need a better education? Have at it, paid in full. Relying on social security for your retirement? I'll put it in a lock box. Tax relief? I can give you that, too. Want to lose your virginity to a teenage Mexicali hooker and a donkey? I'll print coupons. And the best part is, every single one of my plans comes with free cole slaw and a plate of homestyle biscuits!'

George Bush: 'Anybody who believes this guy can deliver on even one percent of his promises deserves four years of John F'n Kerry. God bless, and good night.' "

No comments: